sr Tech Project Manager
País : Colombia
Población : Bogota
Categoría : Venta al por menor
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
Portfolio, program and project support
- Assists with the compilation of portfolio, program and project management reports.
- Maintains program and project files from supplied actual and forecast data.
- Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the
recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or
changed processes and organization.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
- Applies standard techniques to support the specification of measures and the collection and
maintenance of data for measurement.
- Generates, produces and distributes reports.
- Uses measurement tools for routine analysis of data.
- Identifies and implements improvements to data collection methods.
- Delivers learning activities to a variety of audiences.
- Teaches, instructs, trains students/learners in order to develop knowledge, techniques and
- Oversees students/learners in performing practical activities and work, advising and
assisting where necessary.
- Provides detailed instruction where necessary and responds to questions, seeking advice in
exceptional conditions beyond own experience.
- Assists with the development of examples and case study material for use within predefined learning material.
If required: People Management / Resource Management:
- May be involved and gives some input on hiring Transition decisions
- Ensures appropriate leadership skills are present at every level through creating a
motivational and supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and
provided with career opportunities through development
- Allocates the different work to the respective employees considering experience, complexity,
workload and organizational efficiency
- Continuously monitors and evaluates team workload and organizational efficiency with the
support of IT systems, data and analysis and team feedback and makes appropriate changes
to meet business needs.
- Provides team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with
business needs and GIT objectives
- Implements stakeholder engagement/communications plan.
- Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- Collects and uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
- Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
Individual key responsibilities:
- A good technical and process background would be a bonus (e.g. Omnichannel, Retail, IBM Sterling and SAP Retail or SAP ERP expertise)
- Strong partner for the adidas Omnichannel business and IT Teams to design industry leading agile processes (Scrum, ...)
- A team player with an open mindset to continuously improve current processes in the agile set-up and used tools (e.g. JIRA, FLOW)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or
related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 5-year experience in IT
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- 1 year of experience in team management
- Understanding of different culture
- Participated in projects with people from other functions/markets