País : Colombia
Población : Bogota
Categoría : Creación - Diseño
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
The design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. In addition to technology components, solution architecture encompasses changes to service, process, organization, and operating models. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards, and practices (including security) and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Contributes to the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas. Identifies and evaluates alternative architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance and scalability.
- Produces specifications of cloud-based or on-premises components, tiers and interfaces, for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products.
- Supports a change program or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards (including security).
- Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts, design principles, architectures, software and facilities.
- Defines the software modules needed for an integration build and produces a build definition for each generation of the software.
- Produces software builds from software source code for loading onto target hardware.
- Configures the hardware and software environment as required by the system being integrated.
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 5-years experience as a solutions architect
- At least 4 years managing solutions
- Proficient in:
- CI/CD Pipelines
- AWS or other clouds
- APIs Design
- Experience working with:
- IBM and SAP
- University degree in computer science or related studies.
- English, Professional working proficiency.
- Plus 5 years of IT experience.