Senior Software Android Engineer
País : Colombia
Población : Bogota
Categoría : Producción
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
With millions of users we need to try to reach perfection. Each millisecond counts.
One way to reach this goal is through our mobile apps, one of our most important digital touchpoints. Our Mobile team is in continuous looking for creativity, perfection but also satisfaction. We have the tremendous responsibility of creating the new, building premium experiences where the consumer is at the core of everything we do. But also having a lot of fun along the journey!
Everything we do within our mobile team creates an impact on millions of users around the globe.
Are you ready to live a once in a lifetime experience?
We are looking for a Senior Software Android Engineer to join our team of engineers in Bogota.
You will join a team of talented and passionate engineers that will help adidas deliver the best products and experiences to our Digital Consumers.
As a senior mobile developer in the team, you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of tasks, build credibility through high quality execution and share learnings to develop more junior team members.
- Drive and lead horizontal initiatives that contribute to overall strategy and engage others to create actionable plans for success
- Stay up-to-date with the latest relevant market developments and trends and encourage others to do the same
- Join efforts with our business stakeholders contributing on roadmap definition employing functional and technical expertise
- Guide individuals to collaborate within and across teams and arrive at decisions as one team
- Explore innovations, process improvements and give stretch opportunities to others to support growth and development
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experienced hands-on android mobile developer.
- Proven working experience leading a mobile team.
- High knowledge on architecture, databases, (Google components/popular iOS frameworks), testing and CD/CI.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English), especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors.
- Experience on android or backend development is a plus.
- Ability to cope with change, come up with proposals, make decisions as one team and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty.
- Ability to work in highly complex projects on a global level.
- Experienced android mobile developer using kotlin is a must
- Master's in architecture and patterns, especially with MVVM
- Google Architecture Components
- Experience with REST API communication libraries such as retrofit
- Unit testing: Expresso, JUnit, UI Test, code coverage
- Previous experience/involvement on CI/CD setup for a mobile product
- Knowledge of database frameworks: Room is welcome
- Other interested technologies: coroutimes, flow, RXJava, Firebase or dependency injection
- Agile Methodologies: Scrum/Kanban.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be part of one of the highest performance team in adidas
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products
- 4-year college or university degree with focus on Information Technology or related area.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile software development
- 2+ years of experience in software architecture and people management
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written).