Professional Sales Planner
País : Colombia
Departamento : Bogotá D.C.
Población : BOGOTÁ
Categoría : Producción
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team!
Descripción del puesto
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include but are not limited to the following:
Drive retail insights with Strategic Accounts and ensure mutual profitability of both Under Armour and our key retailers.
Turn sell-through data into actionable insights, drive marketplace point-of-sale performance visibility, and drive strategic plans to align internal key performance indicators with those of our retailers.
Reporting and analysis to detect opportunities, risks to develop business recommendations
Maintain ‘ladder plans’ for replenishment styles, make recommendations regarding receipts to ensure healthy weeks of supply
Partner with sales, category merch, GMM and pricing team on scenario planning for markdowns, RTVs, etc, to minimize risks.
Generate scorecards summarizing retailer key performance indicators
Sell in and inventory analysis vs pre-book per client to ensure a healthy in-house stock
Share information regarding product availability with sales team in order to plan future Pos
Influence Merchandising (Category and GMMs) on the line Assortment by providing feedback on product performance before, during and after each season.
Generate information to allocate products among the warehouses taking in consideration what was bought and sold by channel / customer
Pricing estimate based on sales and merchandising input, in order to guarantee the accuracy and coherence of the Msrp
Participate and collaborate in the entire ATP process to maximize Open to Buy
- University degree or equivalent education required
- Broad and deep theoretical understanding of job function
- 3+ Years’ experience in Planning organization, especially in country driving a business
- 3 years of experience in marketing management, ideally with a premium international brand
- Familiarity with product/merchandising/sourcing, brand and retail marketing
- Fluency in local language; proficiency in English required
- Inspired Leadership. Articulates a compelling vision and the roadmap to success; adept at aligning and empowering a diverse set of teammates and stakeholders
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to the highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand