Platform Engineer Tibco
País : Colombia
Población : Bogota
Categoría : Producción
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
We are currently looking for an experienced Platform Engineer to join our adidas Tech HUB in Bogota. As a member of our Core Integration team you will use your experience to improve and extend capabilities of our Core Integration landscape serving key business processes.
As part of the team you will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding, verifying, testing, documenting complex integration scenarios.
- Deciding best fit development toolset (from given standards) & methodology for projects and initiatives.
- Applying agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Participating in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
- Implementing stakeholder engagement/communications plan.
- Addressing project issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- Working towards common targets to provide Integration platform solutions towards product teams.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodology.
- Min 3 years of experience in integration development role
- Solid Integration Development experience in following tech stack:
- Must have: TIBCO Integration stack (incl. Business Works 5 & 6, EMS, Container Ed, Adapters such as SAP, DB & File)
- Kafka stack (incl Kafka Streams & Kafka Connect)
- SAP NetWeaver PI 7.X
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.x
- Liaison B2B
- Jenkins CICD
- Experience in development tools like - JIRA, Confluence
- Up to date with technology trends especially in application integration & Cloud.
- University degree in computer science or related studies.
- English, Professional working proficiency.
- Plus 5 years of IT experience.