Operations Engineer - Sap Scm
País : Colombia
Población : Bogota
Categoría : Producción
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
- Act as a SPOC for all day to day operational issues on SCM space for the markets.
- Maintaining proper functioning and technical optimization of solutions.
- Ensure alignment between the major workstreams Demand Planning (SCM DP) and Supply Planning (SAP AFS/SCM SNP) for all the operational topics from E2E planning perspective.
- Responsible for incident/problem management and change management using ASPEN Service Management ITSM platform
- Participating in identifying and implementing new Operational tools/processes for improved efficiency.
- Support the release management activities and ensure all the transition is done into operations area.
- Work closely with business and IT vendor teams to bring relevant improvements in application.
- Dealing with the requirement of customers on the operational topics and working closely with operations manager and with IT product teams.
- Owner of IT/Business KPI, including quality and reporting toward stakeholder in the market planning community
- Stakeholder management toward market planning community (IT & Business)
What we expect from you:
- Deep knowledge of Supply Chain Processes and/or related subjects (Demand & Supply Planning) and technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in the major SCM applications, e.g. SAP ECC/AFS or R/3, SAP SCM DP/SNP, Core Interface (CIF), MDM applications.
- Good knowledge on SAP BI data models and flows and problem-solving skills and experience
- Hands on experience with data modelling and reporting areas as part of E2E supply chain.
- Relevant work experience in the technical integration of SCM solutions and their optimizations.
- Ability to create the link / establish proper communication between different IT and business initiatives.
- Good knowledge on SAP ABAP with debugging skills.
- Knowledge on advance application like SAP IBP / Fiori would be a plus.
- Very good knowledge of both spoken and written English.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, both local and remote.
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 5-year experience in IT
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- Participated in projects with people from other functions/markets
- Experience not only as end user of SAP SCM, but understanding how to do configurations and experience working with the technical side of this module