(Temp Position 8 Months) Manager Platform Ops Ecommerce Lam - Maternity Leave
País : Colombia
Población : BOGOTÁ
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Temporal
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
Purpose & Relevance for the Organization
- The Adidas platform landscape is rapidly transforming we need talented multi-taskers who can drive value from this landscape for the Lam market.
- Manage day to day operations for the Lam eCommerce storefront.
- Develop key relationships and drive KPI's.
- Knowledge and passion for Data Science and data driven processes is a big plus.
- Gatekeeper for the applications landscape performance and for the key business processes for the .com across LAM, including articles data replication, inventory, payment and backend integration based on consumer's needs.
- Monitor KPIs. Track incident management and business demand including: Busines Case management and RFC Management.
- Manage day to day operations of the Adidas Lam Salesforce Cloud Commerce storefront.
- Define, Lead, drive, support and negotiate incident management process SLA based on business requirements and needs.
- Planning and coordination of platform level topics for hype/product launches and commercial activations.
- Responsible for lead, drive, support and communicate with the correspond areas to TEST Management for Front End application landscape. This include releases on weekly bases based on Global Standards including SIT, UAT activities.
- Act as a liaison between global and local teams to facilitate the delivery for new front end functionalities.
- Support business initiatives by functioning as a tech-enabler. This involves understanding business needs and proposing creative solutions.
- Determine relevant KPIs and drive results from multiple teams.
- Drive meetings with Merchandising/Marketing Activation to plan key sales(Hype).
- Drive meetings with infra and IT Operations teams to ensure platform stability and overall customer experience are running at peak efficiency.
- Site performance improvement and build/release stability are top among the multiple priorities(Coordinate site health checks).
- Data Driven approach to operations is a key goal for our team.
- Merchandising team eCommerce Lam for product data management.
- Activation Team eCommerce Lam for understanding the upcoming sales and ensuring the customer is getting the right experience.
- Various IT Operations teams based in who Herzo support the following
- Salesforce Cloud Commerce
- IMP + SAP AFS + OMNI
- Order Management Systems
- Business teams based in LAM who support the following
- Sales Performance.
- Post-Orders Ops.
- Customers Service
- Consumer Experiece etc
- Tech background.
- Technical integrations with e commerce platforms and experience with ecommerce providers (Payments, ERP, marketplaces).
- Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
- Stakeholder management, project manajement, teamwork.
- Global mind-set and international background.
- A high level of analytical thinking, Bussiness and commercial knowledge.
- Experience in working in eCommece in fashion/retail industry is a big plus.
- University degree in Industrial Engineer, IT, Business administratio; etc.
- 3-5 years' experience in a consumer-direct channel role, preferably in operations.
- Experience in multinational companies
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Skills with at least one of the following analytics tools(google analytics, adobe analytics, Microstrategy) to detect trends and behaiviors in the metrics from tech perspective.